"You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you." - Song of Solomon 4:7

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Blue's Clues

Blue's Clues


More and more I've been warming up to wearing navy blue. It's actually kind of becoming my favorite neutral (yes, people can have favorite neutrals - at least according to me.) Couple that with my admiration of peplums and this top was a dream come true. Summer is the perfect time to take advantage of wearing white pants, and these girly Zara sandals were begging to be added to the look. Already have a pair of thong sandals you think need a little spicing up? Look no further than this easy tutorial. Navy happens to look absolutely lovely with pink, and this bangle is the perfect little accessory to complete this dainty look.

Hope you all have a lovely rest of the week!
XOXO,
Kate

"You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!" - Isaiah 26:3

P.S. Recently I've really been liking Christian music artist Dara Maclean. Not only is her music is real and uplifting but I've seen this girl in interviews and she is 100% authentic about giving glory to Jesus. If you'd like to give her a little listen, check out the video for her song "Free" below. :)


1 comment:

  1. The dress is really fabulous and stunning. And it's affordable dress . The design and color pattern of the dress is so stylish and gorgeous. I love fashionable dresses like this one. I prefer top,Top shop jeans,sandals,for my all time fashion.

    ReplyDelete