"You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you." - Song of Solomon 4:7

Saturday, November 12, 2011

An Equestrian and a Scholar - Cognac Boots, Three Ways (Part 3)

An Equestrian and a Scholar

Smythe blazer, $384
Nudie Jeans Co. skinny jeans, $199
TopShop leather boots, $280
Rebecca Minkoff leopard print clutch, $350
French Connection semi precious jewelry, $43


To close out my "Cognac Boots, Three Ways" series (you can find parts one and two here and here, respectively), I decided to showcase a very equestrian-inspired outfit. I really like how its simple elements come together to make one chic and stylish look that's both classic and youthful. I worked almost mono-chromatically and accessorized in an understated way (although the leopard-print clutch adds a nice dose of pizazz). This is definitely a look I would like to wear over and over again, and one that would appeal to proper ladies and tomboys alike, proving this: no matter what, simplicity is beautiful.

Have a lovely weekend!
XOXO,
Kate

P.S. I feel as if this look is very Duchess of Cambridge, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment