"You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you." - Song of Solomon 4:7

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I'm Still Here!

Hey ya'll! How are you? I know I've been gone for quite some time, so I'd like to let you all know that I'm still here. I haven't had as much time as I would have liked to work on the blog, and on top of that my Polyvore (the website and account I use to create and edit my sets) has been wacky lately. I haven't been able to edit or publish anything new, and if any of you know how I could fix this situation (or any other formats I could use to make something similar) then please let me know!

Secondly, I'd like to inform you of a decision I've made recently. I'll still keep my blog, but recently I decided to make a few changes. The main (and basically only) change will be to the name of the blog. I've decided to change the name from "Pretty Keen Kate" to "XO, Katherine Nicole." (Don't worry, you can still call me Kate if you like.) I felt it was a better fit for me and just made sense. To help you all adjust to this change I've updated my blog's banner and a couple of other things. I haven't changed the blog's url yet because I still want you guys to be able to find me, but expect it to become xokatherinenicole.blogspot.com sometime in early February. This year I also plan on experimenting with OOTD posts and maybe a couple of product reviews. I'm excited to see what's in store and hope you all will enjoy it!

Thank you all for following, reading, commenting, and supporting my blog! I hope your new year is fabulous!

XO,
Katherine Nicole

"Do not despise these small beginnings, for the Lord rejoices to see the work begin." - Zechariah 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment