"You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you." - Song of Solomon 4:7

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Brown and Blue, Classic and Cute

brown and blue


Today's look is a simple, cute, and conservative. I enjoy wearing skirts very much, and I like the femininity this skirt plus the ruffled top give to the classic schoolboy-style blazer. The bag is from Coach classics, which is is a practically perfect collection - such good investments! - and the shoes are Minnetonka moccasins, an interesting alternative to the standard penny loafers one might expect with "preppy" looks such as this one. I really like this look - as the title says, it's classic and cute!

Have a happy Friday - and happy March, everyone!

XOXO,
Kate

P.S. I've decided to from now on place an encouraging Bible verse beneath my signature on every post - hope it blesses you guys! Below is my first:

"If you prize wisdom, she will make you great. Embrace her, and she will honor you. She will place a lovely wreath on your head; she will present you with a beautiful crown." - Proverbs 4:8-9, NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment