"You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you." - Song of Solomon 4:7

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Delia*s Shopping Selections & Faves

Hey dolls! I'm going to let you all in on something...I like to shop. When I received the latest Delia*s catalog in the mail, I liked a lot of what I saw. I haven't done a lot of shopping there in the past, but I was pretty impressed with what they have in stores now. In fact, I got so excited over it I decided to compile a selection of my very favorite things. I thought I'd treat you to a few items available at this moment, since many of my posts in the past have featured several things a bit out of season (not unusual, since if I were posting out of my own closet this would be the case as well). For all of the clothing featured in this post, check out Delia*s website, catalog, or a store near you. Oh, and I definitely wasn't paid by Delia*s to make this post - I simply wanted to!
Delia*s Sweater Picks

Cheetah cardigan, $40
Pullover sweater, $35
Chloé printed top, $40
Sweater, $30
Chloé crewneck sweater, $40
Chloé pullover sweater, $30
Cable cardigan, $30

Delia*s Blouses and Blazers Picks

Shirts blouse, $35
Bow tie blouse, $35
Lace top, $30
Plaid jacket, $50
Knit jacket, $40


Delia*s Dresses Picks

Sequin evening dress, $60
Sleeveless lace dress, $50
Leopard party dress, $45
Bow dress, $40
Stripe dress, $40
Print dress, $40


Delia*s Bottoms Picks

Super skinny jeans, $40
Skirt, $40
Navy blue skirt, $35
Pink skirt, $35
Green skirt, $35


Hope you all enjoyed what I had to show you, and have a lovely Thanksgiving week!
Be blessed,
Kate

P.S. One of my favorite ministers, Sarah Hart Pearsons, always says, "Thanksgiving is the language of faith." I encourage you to read her article about the act of thanksgiving and let it be a reminder to you of the true meaning of the holiday we'll be celebrating this Thursday - and to be thankful every day, because God "always causes us to triumph through Him who loves us (2 Corinthians 2:14)."

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know they had such cute blouses! I really want the shirt blouse and bow tie blouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked some of my selections! :)

    ReplyDelete