"You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you." - Song of Solomon 4:7

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Safari Style

safari fun


Mulberry dress  / J.Crew sandals (similar here) / Milly tote (similar here)  / Marc by Marc Jacobs gold watch

Hi guys! Today I decided to go with a sophisticated and clean look. Monochromatic outfits are some of my favorite and I'm really happy with how this one came out. The dress is safari inspired and can be a casual or elegant as you want it to be, which is great when looking for summer essentials. Cognac is a great color to invest in when purchasing shoes and these heels are sexy and still casual enough to wear for a day out. A delicate gold watch adds just the right amount of adornment while a bright orange bag livens up the outfit with a nice pop of color.

Hope you all had a lovely Fourth of July! 
XOXO,
Kate 

"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6

No comments:

Post a Comment