"You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you." - Song of Solomon 4:7

Monday, July 23, 2012

Very Very Mulberry

very very mulberry

Equipment top, similar here / Citizens of Humanity jeans, similar here / Jack Rogers sandals / Mulberry bag / Mulberry cuff

Hi guys! How have you all been? Today I put together a look I would really feel comfortable in. Black jeans, a soft sleeveless button down, and put-together accessories just make me feel good. Cozy, casual, and classic. What I really like about this look is the versatility it holds - no matter what your style it's worth giving a shot. As far as details go, the Jack Rogers sandals are a preppy staple many deem wearable with anything. I like the platinum best because I think it's youthful and chic. The bangle and bag are both by Mulberry. This purse is their latest "it girl" handbag, called the Del Ray after a certain famous Lana. The clean lines are great, and I'm always up for a satchel.

How was your weekend? Hope you have a great week!
XOXO,
Kate

"For the mountains may move and the hills disappear, but even then My faithful love for you will remain."  - Isaiah 54:10

No comments:

Post a Comment