"You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you." - Song of Solomon 4:7

Saturday, November 27, 2010

And now for a fashion-related post...

Since I've promised myself and you (if you've read my first entry) that this blog would also be about fashion and things of the like, I thought that I might direct you to the inspiration of this blog: my Polyvore profile.
  Around nine months ago I created a Polyvore that would serve as an outlet for my need to put outfits together. If you are anything like me, I recommend starting a Polyvore, as it is a very satisfying thing indeed. And so I ask you to please check it out, because although I know that I have a bias, I personally believe that it showcases some very nice work. I've also decided to feature my Polyvore creations on my blog one by one for those of you too busy to click on the link and explore for yourselves, and mostly because I want my blog to have some pretty pictures. Enjoy.

Over and out,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment