"You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you." - Song of Solomon 4:7

Friday, May 11, 2012

Pretty Peplum

Peplum!


Hey everybody, how have ya'll been? Today I'm back with a look that's polished, pretty, and classic. Founded on closet staples, this outfit's main focal point is its vibrant peplum top. I really like the idea of a sleeveless peplum shirt because it not only gives you the freedom to wear it on it's own, but also layered over another shirt (like in today's post) or under something like a cute blazer. I kept the color combo pretty simple and decided to focus on details instead, like the beautiful moc-croc texture of the tote and gorgeous tortoise-shell timepiece. Overall I was really happy with this look that I think is just as cute for a day out and about as it is for going to work.

Have a lovely weekend!
XOXO,
Kate


"Forever, O LORD, Your word is settled in heaven." - Psalm 119:89, NASB

3 comments:

  1. The peplum top is sooo cute and I love the color of it, great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love the top too! So fun and bright:-) Thanks for your comments on my blog, and your great advice re: the fake Birkin bag!
    xoxox
    Carly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I always like checking your blog for diys and outfit ideas. :)

      Delete