"You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you." - Song of Solomon 4:7

Monday, May 28, 2012

Two for One

Hey you all! Today's post will feature two looks - that are very similar to each other. I like to plan ahead, and it just so happens I put together these outfits a little while ago without even realizing how alike they were. Since Memorial Day sort of marks the official beginning of summer, I thought this was a smashing opportunity to show these puppies off. Striped shirts, navy skirts, colorful cardis - great foundations for the perfect wardrobe, correct?

Red Stripes


Sonia by Sonia Rykiel cardigan, similar
D&G stripe shirt, similar
YSL skirt, similar
Tory Burch flats, very similar (also by Tory Burch)
Cambridge Satchel

Coral and black stripes

By Malene Birger top, similar
Vanessa Bruno cardigan, similar (it's got a bow!)
Topshop skirt, similar
 Target sandals
David Young hat, similar (really cute!)
Dooney & Bourke tote, similar  here (also Dooney) and here

Hope you have a happy and safe Memorial Day :) . Sending a great big thank you to everyone who has ever served in the military - freedom isn't free!


"When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth." John 16:13, NLT

2 comments:

  1. I like these all fashion accessories especially the handbag because i always searching some unique handbags for my own use. I have visited many of websites but this bag is looking awesome and it has inspired me alot. Thanks for the post..:)

    ReplyDelete