"You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you." - Song of Solomon 4:7

Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring is Here!

Untitled

Spring is Here by Pretty Keen 

Halogen crew neck top, $44
Halogen 50s style pencil skirt, $59
Kate Spade peep toe slingback shoes, $325
Burberry vintage style handbag, $1,195

 It's officially been spring for a little while now and I'm so excited that I can start featuring springy colors on the blog (and in real life). This outfit was originally made for a contest Nordstrom had on Polyvore. Subsequently, I'm pretty sure every item in this post can be found there. Once again nude heels show up, but they have a beautiful flowery touch. The simplicity of the pieces really makes the punchy colors work. I know that I personally would enjoy jaunting about town in a cute little outfit like this.

XOXO, 
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment