"You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you." - Song of Solomon 4:7

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Color Me Kate


Old Navy espadrille shoes, $17
Proenza Schouler leather handbag, $1,990
Kate Spade gold plated bangle, $55
Kate Spade handcrafted earring, $45

Since my last post was about how much I admire Kate Spade, I thought it would be appropriate for me to showcase a couple of her pieces. First off, the dress is beautiful. Its color-blocking recalls some of Prada's recent work, and the shape is simple enough to handle its bold combination of hues (not to mention flatter nearly every figure.) The bow and cap sleeves are cute, girly touches. The bracelet is also Kate Spade, and I like how it's a bit playful but still sophisticated enough to not distract from the frock. I kept all other accessories subdued, opting for season-appropriate espadrilles, a straw bag, and sweet pearl studs. Have a happy spring and great Resurrection Sunday! :)
Hugs and Kisses, 
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment