"You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you." - Song of Solomon 4:7

Thursday, March 10, 2011

She's So Stylish: Hailee Steinfeld

She's So Stylish: Hailee Steinfeld
She's So Stylish: Hailee Steinfeld by ShesSoStylish on Polyvore.com

I am super excited to finally do a post about Hailee Steinfeld, because her looks really do exhibit some of the things I aim to reflect in this blog. I first spotted Hailee when I saw photos of the True Grit premiere a while back, and I thought to myself, "Wow, she's a well-dressed kid." Little did I know what was to come. Throughout the entire whirlwind of awards shows and appearances these past few months have brought her, Hailee has continued to steal the spotlight with her grace, beauty, and style -  especially at the Academy Awards (center photo). She stunned in a gorgeous Marchesa creation, which she actually had a hand in designing! Amazing. She was definitely best-dressed pick for the night, closely followed by Michelle Williams. I really think Hailee (as of now) should be christened a mascot of sorts for this blog, because her looks really display what I think is classic with a twist: youthful radiance and interest while maintaining a timeless look. 

Ciao! 

P.S.: Hailee has already been featured twice as Nylon blog's best-dressed: once here and again here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment