"You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you." - Song of Solomon 4:7

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Spy...Tassel Earrings on Natalie Portman!



The tassel earrings (by Tiffany's) Natalie Portman wore with her Rodarte dress to the Oscars looked so elegant and beautiful. They were the perfect almost shoulder-sweeping length and in that same outstanding color her dress was. She truly glowed. As soon as I saw those earrings I immediately thought of this DIY I saw by A Pair and a Spare a couple of weeks ago. I wasn't extremely keen on them at first (they weren't very much my personal style), but after seeing how subtle and  lovely they can be (as shown on Natalie), I just might whip myself up a pair..or five. Hers are actually beaded, but I think the "plain" tassels will look just as good, if a bit less dressy. I'm definitely thinking that at least one pair in a nautical gold or navy blue and the exact length of Natalie's would be fab.

Love and Sunshine,
Kate


P.S.: I took the screenshot in this post from this Youtube video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment