"You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you." - Song of Solomon 4:7

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sparkly Sweet

Sparkly Sweet


Hey guys, hope your week has been going well so far! I'm really happy with today's look. It features a striped blue oxford, nude pointed pumps, a simple brown bag, and a shimmery skirt to produce a look that is both classic and feminine. The finishing touch is a pearl necklace, very classy and super cute (I thought since I featured pearl necklaces in this post a week ago, I'd show you all how to style one. Hint: Pearls really do go with almost anything and everything.) Where would you rock this ladylike look?

XOXO,
Kate

"I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing." - John 15:5

2 comments:

  1. The skirt is so pretty and I love the stripe shirt! Such a classy and pretty outfit :)

    ReplyDelete