"You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you." - Song of Solomon 4:7

Saturday, January 28, 2012

In the Winter...In the Summer

Hey all! This post I've decided to show three different classic items and how you can wear them now (in the winter) and later (in the summer). Hope you like!

First up, a piped cardigan from H&M:

in the winter cardigan





in the summer, cardigan

in the winter blue dress




in the summer dress

Delias dress, $40
J Crew cardigan, $62
Vera Bradley purse, $54
ASOS necklace, $7.16
Hilser shoes, $50




Last but not least, a feminine tie-neck blouse:  
 
in the winter tie neck blouse

in the summer tie neck blouse

H&M polka dot blouse, £13
Old Navy skirt, $30
Sam Edelman sandals, $100
Fornash bracelet, $25


Hope you've enjoyed my post! What's your favorite look? Have a wonderful weekend. 

XOXO, 
Kate 

6 comments:

  1. I am actually headed to H&M to get that red polka dot blouse tomorrow! It is so cute! I like your blog and would love if you would check out mine!
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your blog is wonderful - great concept! :)

      Delete
  2. I love all the ways you styled these items for winter and summer! I love the polka dot blouse, it's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these winter and summer ideas. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete