"You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you." - Song of Solomon 4:7

Friday, June 3, 2011

"Summertime, and the Living is Easy"


J Crew long top, $70
Seven For All Mankind skinny leg jeans, 200 EUR
Diane von Furstenberg flat slip on shoes, $70
Marc by marc jacobs bag, 130 GBP
Kate Spade aqua jewelry, $98


This look is perfect for an easy, breezy day out. As soon as I saw those leafy DVF espadrilles, I knew I had to feature them in a post. All of the bright tones really add some pop and punch to the ensemble, making it super fun to wear. Roll up the shirt's sleeves to show off your bangle and you're ready to conquer anything. 
XOXO, 
Kate
 P.S. Click here to watch a video of Ella Fitzgerald singing "Summertime" (where I derived my post's title from.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment