"You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you." - Song of Solomon 4:7

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer Reading & Watching

Hey all! I was recently inspired by the Jane Austen Prepster on tumblr to create a "Summer Reading" list, where I'll document all of the books I read over these next few summer months. Hopefully this inspires you all to read, read, read - and encourages me to stay dedicated to it.The list will be in the sidebar, where you can view it most easily. In addition, I'll compose a list of all of the films I watch, too, under "Sumer Watching." I think this will be really enriching and am excited to get started!
XOXO,
Kate
P.S. If you have any questions or suggestions, or want me to post on any of the books or movies I read/watch, feel free to leave a comment on any post and ask! I'd be happy to oblige!

No comments:

Post a Comment