"You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you." - Song of Solomon 4:7

Friday, May 20, 2011

Beachy Bargains

1.Old Navy scoop neck tee, $8.50; 2. Old Navy wedge heels, $17; 3. Tommy Hilfiger wedge heels, $45; 4. Old Navy bikini top and bottom, $15 each; 5. Old Navy bracelet, $11; 6.Fornash necklace, $68; 7. Old Navy pea coat (little girls'), $22; 8. Calypso for Target wedges, $30; 9. Target tote bag, $20; 10. Old Navy boat shoes, $23.

Who doesn't enjoy a good bargain? Above are some of my favorite deals I've found online, featuring some splendid nautical looks for summer. I figure that since I recently spotlighted nautical Lilly Pulitzer products, it'd be a great idea for me to do a post showing that you can encounter beautiful, beachy basics at any price point.
XOXO, 
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment