"You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you." - Song of Solomon 4:7

Monday, September 3, 2012

Hello, Boot Season!

Hello, Boot Season!


                                          Top Row: Zara // Princess Vera Wang // Madden Girl
                                          Bottom Row: Bandolino // Corso Como // Corso Como

One of my favorite things about fall is being able to break out my boots. Since I figure September is a great time to start wearing them, I decided to make you guys a style guide featuring some of my favorite picks. From essentials like a classic riding style to super fun picks like the glittery beauties above, there's plenty to go around. Which ones are your favorite?

Have a wonderful weekend!
XOXO,
Kate

"I can lie down and go to sleep, and I will wake up again, because the Lord gives me strength."- Psalm 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment