"You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you." - Song of Solomon 4:7

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Inspired by...

Inspired by...

Bracelet, Fornash, $45

Today's look is a super cute, put-together outfit inspired by a couple of different sources. When I spotted Kate Middleton wearing this lovely ruffled top during the Canada tour she and William embarked on shortly after they were married, I knew I wanted to replicate the look with a navy blue blazer as soon as possible. I also grew attached to this look after finding it on tumblr (though I think it's probably originally from Unabashedly Prep - do any of you happen to know?). Basically, I combined the two looks into one wearable hybrid. What do you think: is this a case of fashion thievery, or simple resourcefulness?

Smiles,
Kate

2 comments:

  1. Resourceful! This outfit is so cute, I love the pleated skirt. It has been on my wish list for a very long time and I think you styled it really nicely in this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Joyce! I really like pleated skirts too - I could have one in every color!

    ReplyDelete