"You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you." - Song of Solomon 4:7

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Garden Party Pop

Garden Party Pop


Erin Fetherston longsleeve shirt, £117
High waisted mini skirt, £220
Kate Spade gold wedge, $132
Canvas leather tote, $2,300
Old Navy beaded flower ring, $7.99
Marc by Marc Jacobs pink earrings, $48


The sweet look above is perfect for a lovely little occasion like lunch with the ladies (alliteration, anyone?). The tie-neck (also known as "pussybow") blouse is sophisticatedly demure, and the cream color goes perfectly with the bag. The grass-green skirt is a great "classic with a twist" and centralizes the neon-hued accessories.

P.S. Polyvore is holding a contest on favorite bloggers - vote for your favorite nominee and you could be entered to win a Chanel bag! Here's my vote for Atlantic-Pacific (an original set inspired by her style):

My Vote for Atlantic-Pacific


Milly silk top, $272
Oasis slimming pants, £40
Kate Spade heel pumps, $275
Ginette_NY letter necklace, $623
Michael Kors Watches gold bracelet watch, $361


Well, lovelies, hope you all have a wonderful week, and thank you all so much for your support!
XOXO,
Kate

2 comments:

  1. I love the first set you put together - how feminine! Now if only I could think of somewhere that I could wear something like that soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Katrina! I often find myself having to make up events for myself too - or go with my trusty stand by - church.

    ReplyDelete